Blood Lust: Portrait of a Serial Sex Killer

Registered by Marina1809 on 7/31/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Marina1809 on Thursday, July 31, 2003
****NOT FOR RELEASE****

Good read....good flow.....good!

Journal Entry 2 by owlet from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Monday, August 02, 2004
I'm a huge fan of 'Crime Night' on the Discovery Channel, where real murder cases are solved, so seeing it in book form, I just had to take it home. Thanks Marina, for the book and for organizing the wonderful BC-BBQ!

Journal Entry 3 by owlet at Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Wow, six years after taking this book with me I finally read it... Sorry for keeping it for so long, Marina! I read it in a few days, what an incredible story. Fascinating, horrifying, gave me chills and goosebumps. It's amazing what one human being can do to another human being...
I won't wild release this one for fear of a child finding it, don't know what I'll do with it yet. Probably bring it to an OBCZ one day.

Journal Entry 4 by owlet at Bolsward, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (1/6/2015 UTC) at Bolsward, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Naar AngelFrouk gestuurd!

Journal Entry 5 by AngelFrouk at Bolsward, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Wednesday, January 07, 2015
The book has arrived safely. Thank you for sending it to me, Owlet.