Demon's Fire (A Tale of the Demon World)

by Emma Holly | Romance |
Registered by FeistyPom2Love of San Ramon, California USA on 1/10/2011
Journal Entry 1 by FeistyPom2Love from San Ramon, California USA on Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Another romance/erotica novel to add to the tbr stack!

Journal Entry 2 by FeistyPom2Love at Carpinteria, California USA on Monday, October 29, 2012
I'll be saving this for the Erotica VBB.

Amazon Editorial Review:

"Escaping a routine life, Beth joins an archaeological dig with her long-time friend Charles. The desert is perfect for adventurers- especially when it comes to exploring forbidden appetites like Charles's shameful desire for a demon. But as Charles and Beth are about to learn, some demons find humans equally irresistible."

Journal Entry 3 by FeistyPom2Love at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/5/2013 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Sent as requested as this book is part of the Erotica/Steamy VBB! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 13, 2013
Caught for the Erotica/Steamy VBB. I love this author. Looking forward to reading this story. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 15, 2013
My Review: This was a great erotic romance! Very hot! I love this author!It's not your average romance book, if you like your romance very erotic, this is the book for you.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 14, 2013
This book is in the Erotica/Steamy VBB.

Released 7 yrs ago (1/16/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sent to Bkind2books from the Erotic VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, February 10, 2014
Sounds good - I have read other novels by this author and have liked them. Thanks for passing this one on to me.