Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

The Journey

by Josephine Cox | Romance |
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, January 08, 2011
Read during my holidays, a very quick and interesting read - now looking out for the Journey's End!

Released for the 2011 Travel Challenge.

Enjoy:)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 19, 2012
still on the shelf! Brought back to England to re-release

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/27/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

The Journey continues.....

Enjoy :)

Journal Entry 5 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, November 08, 2012
Thank you for this shrinking vbb. The book arrived safely.
I didn't log it earlier because of some personal sadness.
I hope I will get around to reading it soon.
It will travel eventually.
Thanks for organising and sending !

Journal Entry 6 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, April 19, 2013
I've read it halfway through and was definitely a fan of the beautiful , classical English she writes. I’m not one for the story. I don’t like the rural setting and I’m just not curious enough as to what’s about to happen. Not my sort of novel, so I’m sending it to Italy to surprise the niece of a very famous Belgian bookcrosser, rodespringbal, to bring the bookcrossing love to Italy. Enjoy, J. It is a good story for those who like romance and woman-novels with some intellect in them, and as I understood so do you.

Journal Entry 7 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, April 19, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Travelling to Italy. Chianti, mozarella and ciabattas. If I fold myself , I might be able to squeeeeeeze into that envelope to travel along ? ;)))))

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Siena, Toscana Italy on Sunday, June 02, 2013
Non l'ho letto ancora... mi manca il tempo... :-)