Maiden of Inverness

by Arnette Lamb | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 1/8/2011
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 08, 2011
Picked up at the Book Thing of Baltimore, MD.

I'm a member of the local BookCrossing meet-up group, BCinDC. Have you heard we're having a convention in the Washington, D.C. area in April? All book lovers are invited to celebrate the 10th birthday of BookCrossing at the 2011 BookCrossing Convention!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia USA on Monday, April 06, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (4/6/2015 UTC) at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia USA

Leaving by the statue of George Mason for Tartan Day!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!