Ruthless Game (Game/Ghostwalker)

by Christine Feehan | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 1/5/2011
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 05, 2011
paperback book

From the back cover:

GhostWalker Kane Cannon is pure male---animalistic, sexual, protective, instinctive---and his past missions have prepared him for anything. But his newest assignment, to rescue hostages in Mexico, plunges him into a hot zone he never anitcipated: the hiding place of Rose Patterson---a fugitive, an ex-lover, a fellow GhostWalker pregnant with his child.
Rose is in flight from the insidious experiments that still haunt her dreams, and from the madman who'd do anything to take her child. Of all the GhostWalkers enlisted to hunt her down, Kane is the only one she can trust. But as their passion reignites, the stakes are raised. Because Kane is now a wanted man as well. And together they're about to face the most difficult challenge of all: staying together and staying alive.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (4/12/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

Passing this book to JennyC1230 to continue this series.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 18, 2011
Thank you so much for the book! You read some awesome series and I am so grateful that you share them with me! You're the best.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, March 29, 2015
My Review: Another great book in this series. Rose chooses Kane for the breeding program controlled by Dr. Whitney. Both are attracted to each other in a very strange situation. When Rose escapes Kane is determined to find her because she is probably pregnant with his child and he wants to help her.

My local library has the next two books in this series: Viper Game and Samurai Game. Once I read them I will finally be caught up with this excellent series. I am making this one available and putting it in a box with other Christine Feehan books.