Madame Bovary

by Gustave Flaubert | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by sicche of Roma, Lazio Italy on 1/3/2011
Journal Entry 1 by sicche from Roma, Lazio Italy on Monday, January 03, 2011
Mi sono ritrovata due copie di questo libro sullo scaffale... vuol dire che uno lo lascero' libero subito, e l'altro dopo averlo letto!

Journal Entry 2 by sicche at Monti ed Esquilino in Roma, Lazio Italy on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (1/11/2011 UTC) at Monti ed Esquilino in Roma, Lazio Italy

Questo libro partecipa alla sfida per il 2011: Il giro del mondo in 80 libri

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Roma, Lazio Italy on Monday, January 17, 2011
Scusa, ma siccome il mio italiano (scritto) é malissimo, questo sarà in inglese!

I liked the book, and finding it, since I've never even heard about this site, trend, life style or whatever book-crossing is, was just awesome. Being the book worm I am it was like Christmas all over again!

I'd already read Madame Bovary and quite enjoyed it, but giving it a go in Italian was good as well. She can be pretty anoying (Emma, I mean). And I can't help but find it tragical that she can not quite commit to Charles, given that he clearly is head over heels for her.

Any how, this baby has definitelly started quite a journey... it's in South America now!! LOL! I hope it makes it's way around the world and back to Italy!

Journal Entry 4 by Sienel at Roma, Lazio Italy on Monday, January 17, 2011
Hi there! I'm the AF who posted the last one... I decided to register!

So, that means the book is in Buenos Aires and will be released shortly. I just have to figure out the best place to do so... in order for someone who speaks Italian to catch it!!