Women who run with the wolves

by Clarissa Pinkola Estés | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by GarotaDipanema of Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on 1/1/2011
Journal Entry 1 by GarotaDipanema from Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Saturday, January 01, 2011
Recomendado por uma amiga

Journal Entry 2 by wingArvoreswing at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Friday, June 28, 2019
I bought the Portuguese version for my wife (GarotaDipanema) so we're offering this one on greenbadger's "one book a month" RABCK (July 2019).

"'Women Who Run With The Wolves' isn't just another book. It is a gift of profound insight, wisdom and love. An oracle from one who knows." - Alice Walker.
"In the classic 'Women Who Run With The Wolves', Clarissa Pinkola Estes tells us about the 'wild woman', the wise and ageless presence in the female psyche that gives women their creativity, energy and power. For centuries, the 'wild woman' has been repressed by a male-orientated value system which trivialises women's emotions. Using a combination of time-honoured stories and contemporary casework, Estes reveals that the 'wild woman' in us is innately healthy, passionate and wise. Thoughtfully written and compelling in its arguments, 'Women Who Run With The Wolves' gives readers a new sense of direction, a self confidence and purpose in their lives."

Journal Entry 3 by wingArvoreswing at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Sent to Camperfan yesterday.
Enjoy! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Camperfan at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
And today in my mailbox. Thank you Arvores for this book, the bookmarks and the beautiful postcard.
This is a book which might take me a long time to read :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Camperfan at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, June 09, 2020
I really tried but the print is to fine. I'm sorry but I have to let this book go.

I'll make it part of the Dutch July challenge by bloedengel:
Women in flowers.

Journal Entry 6 by Camperfan at Vorsterkampweg in Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, July 04, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/4/2020 UTC) at Vorsterkampweg in Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

LFL De boekenboom