Life Before Man

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingcestmoiwing of Hamilton, Ontario Canada on 8/23/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingcestmoiwing from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 23, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by newf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Wednesday, September 10, 2003
Received it in the mail in a bookswap. I'll get around to reading it soon and then re-release it.

Journal Entry 3 by newf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Saturday, May 8, 2004
One of Atwood's earlier novels. I found it a little hard to relate to the characters, who are all going through mid-life crises and affairs. I enjoyed it nonetheless, and will pass it on via Bookrelay.

Journal Entry 4 by newf at -- Controlled Release in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, May 8, 2004
Release planned for Monday, May 10, 2004 at BookRelay in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.

Shipping it off to sunisunny in a Bookrelay.

Journal Entry 5 by sunisunny from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Sunday, June 27, 2004
Got back from holidays a few days ago... This one arrived in the pile of new books while I was away. Will get down to it as soon as I can.
Thank you!