Beauty

by Susan Wilson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by QueenButterfly of Penacook, New Hampshire USA on 7/29/2003
Journal Entry 1 by QueenButterfly from Penacook, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, July 29, 2003
A quick read, this isn't your typical day-at-the-beach romance. Although based somewhat on the Beauty and the Beast theme, it has been brought into the 20th century and their are no magic spells to break . . . Also, I give the author kudos for crafting an ending that wasn't at all what I expected. Quick and touching.

Journal Entry 2 by QueenButterfly at Penacook Riverside Park in Concord, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Released on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at Penacook Riverside Park - On a picnic table in Concord, New Hampshire USA.

Left on a picnic table with a green sticky note!

Journal Entry 3 by manda130 from Sanbornton, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, July 31, 2003
im only 15 and my landlords son's son found this book on a picnic table i dont know were he found it but he gave it to me and since i have a computer he told me to try it out so i did i started it on wed. july 30th 2003 and finished it that night it was so good i couldn't put it down!! im not all into "romance" novels anyways but i figured i would try it what the heck it wouldn't kill to do some reading during my summer and im glad i did it..... so far my mom is reading it now cause i told her about it and she said she wanted to read it so she started it today the 31st and then my aunt is gonna get it and im sure my aunt will pass it on to one of her teaching buddys so with and X and an O im out like whoa!!!!