The Cassini Division

by Ken Macleod | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/27/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 27, 2010
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 27, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (12/27/2010 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left on top of the pay phone inside the entrance by Gino's Pizza.
Released for the 2010 What's in a Name Challenge, the 2010 "D" for December Challenge & the 2010 NJABBIC Challenge (week 52: Anything goes!)

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so it's journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 24, 2012
Found it at the Value Village. My friends read the Buddhist Ken McLeod, but I'm also a sci -fi guy so this title caught my eye.