Dragonsinger (Harper Hall Trilogy, Volume 2)

by Anne McCaffrey | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 12/26/2010
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, December 26, 2010
Menolly is the lone female apprentice at Harper Hall. Will she ever learn to control her powers and find her place in the world?

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 31, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/31/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

I haven't by any means read all of the Pern stories, but I enjoyed the Harper Hall books. This one is off to new adventures by way of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, & Horror bookbox. Released for my D for December challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Taking this book out of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

This one looks interesting, I haven't heard of this author before, but it looks good. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 28, 2014
I decided not to read this one, I have too many books to read so I'm going to pass this on to someone else.

This book is reserved for Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2014
This book was not chosen and the VBB has been discontinued so this book is available.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015
Reserved for Booklady331's ABC VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 10, 2016
This book hasn't been chosen in a couple of rounds so I am switching it with something else. This book is available.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (1/17/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left at the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail, near Downtown Woodstock. Lots of books are being taken, so I'm excited to see that. Enjoy the book!