Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot)

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0007119313 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingchesswallywing of Vaihingen (Enz), Baden-Württemberg Germany on 12/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingchesswallywing from Vaihingen (Enz), Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Hercule Poirot...one of the most famous detectives at his best...I enjoyed the book much more than the film.

Released 8 yrs ago (7/21/2011 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Baden-Württemberg Germany

reist in "Wally's Box: English Only"

Journal Entry 3 by BerlinBookworm at on Monday, July 25, 2011
I've never read a book by Agatha Christie and feel like I especially need to dig into a Hercule Poirot novel as there seem to be references to the series and its protagonist all the time. I find the story about the murder on the Orient Express especially intriguing so I'm very much looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by BerlinBookworm at Amman, Amman Jordan on Friday, May 12, 2017
Ok, so I FINALLY managed to read the book and thoroughly enjoyed it. What a fun, entertaining read. I couldn't put it down. I can highly recommend it.

Released 2 yrs ago (5/12/2017 UTC) at Club Quarters, 161 Devonshire St. in Boston, Massachusetts USA

Left the book in the Club Room near the lobby. Hope someone finds it and enjoys it!