The Full Cupboard of Life: Winner of the Saga award for Wit (No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency)

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 034911725x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 12/19/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, December 19, 2010
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Amazon Editorial Review

Mma Ramotswe, who became engaged to Mr J.L.B. Matekoni at the end of the first book, is still engaged. She wonders when a day for the wedding will be named, but she is anxious to avoid putting too much pressure on her fiance. For indeed he has other things on his mind - notably a frightening request made of him by Mma Potokwani, pushy matron of the Orphan Farm. Mma Ramotswe herself has weighty matters on her mind. She has been approached by a wealthy lady - whose fortune comes from successful hair-braiding salons - and has been asked to check up on several suitors. Are these men just interested in her money? This may be difficult to find out, but Mma Ramotswe is, of course, a very intuitive lady ...

I love this series of books, I read this one a few years ago.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (5/20/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to the winner of the "You've Got Mail" sweepstake. Hope you enjoy this and everything else heading your way!

Journal Entry 3 by VictoriaWagtail at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Thank you so much Yorkshire-Lass for sendinng me yet another part of this wonderful series :) And I LOVE the butterflies. Thank you so so much!

Have a nice day!

Released 1 yr ago (8/1/2017 UTC) at Fatbursparken - Bytesbiblioteket in Södermalm, Stockholm Sweden

I desperately need to clear some shelf space! I'm releasing some books into the wild that I hope will find new loving homes <3

Released in the library's shelf in the pop-up park on Södermalm in central Stockholm.

Are you new to Bookcrossing? Nice! And thank you for taking your time to register this book here. I promise you won't regret finding Bookcrossing! It's a worldwide community for booklovers based on the wish to share books. You can join by signing up for an account (it's free of charge and spam and you can be completely anonymous). If you have further questions or want to discover more of what Bookcrossing is all about, visit the forums. Try for example The newbie-forum or the bookring-forum (or, if you are from Scandinavia, the Scandinavian forum).

Happy reading and happy crossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing at Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Tuesday, August 08, 2017
Hurray! Found this book while releasing an other one in the bytesbiblioteket :)
Read iT before and loved iT!
I'll take iT on my journey, maybe back to the Netherlands, to release iT again...