Knit the Season: A Friday Night Knitting Club Novel

by Kate Jacobs | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 12/18/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 18, 2010
To be read. Third book in the Friday Night Knitting Club series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, January 08, 2011
This was another great Friday Night Knitting Club novel. Really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 12, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/12/2011 UTC) at Burlington, Ontario Canada

Sent to Herchelle who won the Canada Day Smiles contest. Enjoy!
Also released for the 2011 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I just finished the first Friday Night Knitting Club today and I loved it! So before I go into withdrawl from these wonderful ladies, I'm going to start this one tonight. Thank you again!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 29, 2012
Aahh...another wonderful book! I have so enjoyed the Friday Night Knitting Club books, and the characters are so wonderful! This is the 3rd book and I look forward to reading the 2nd book one day. I felt the same emotion throughout the story as I did before, I loved the journey of Dakota as she found out who her mother Georgia was, through the stories of those who loved her. I had tears as I read this one, and it was great! How often can we say that? The book made me cry! That just shows how much I was drawn into the lives of these ladies and their families.

Did I mention that because of these "Friday Night Knitting Club novels" I have started knitting again after 20 years!! I just finished my very first KNITTED hat and started one for my husband. My two daughters aged 9 & 11 have also started knitting, too! Amazing how a book has touched my family!! Thank you again Maranlin for this great experience!

I think that this book is perfect to be shared for the International Women's Day Exchange. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 6 by wingsheepettewing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 05, 2012
Thank you. Thank you. received today. really looking forward to starting it.
I also enjoyed the little gifts that went with it.!

Journal Entry 7 by wingsheepettewing at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Finished this last night. I enjoyed it although if i am honest, I was a little bit dissapointed with how abrubtly it ended. (I felt cheated that the last 30 pages or so weren't actully part of the story i was reding, but the first chapter of one of her other books!)

Thank you again Herchelle.

Journal Entry 8 by Cinderess at -- By post or by hand --, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 13, 2012
Thanks very much for sending this book. I'm planning to read this series from the beginning in order; so will put it away for the time being.

Journal Entry 9 by Cinderess at a fellow bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 02, 2012
So warm and easy going. It was great to catch up with the Friday night knitting group again. This is left so loose-endy at the end that it can't be long before there's a fourth in the series? It's been 3 years since it was published after all....

I also didn't realise I'd come to the end as there's so much of the book given over to other stuff!

Saving for another crafty bookcrosser who's reading knitting fiction too.

Journal Entry 10 by Cinderess at Kemi's cafe, Cardiff Bay in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/23/2013 UTC) at Kemi's cafe, Cardiff Bay in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

The last in the series, just in time for Christmas 2015 ;-)

Journal Entry 11 by footymadgill at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Ha ha 2015! I am on a mission this year...hopefully will make it before 2014 begins!

Journal Entry 12 by Ladkyis at Newport, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Sent to me in an act of Bookcrossing kindness. Now I have to find and read the rest of the series