The Heart of a Soldier

by Capt. Kate Blaise | Audiobooks | This book has not been rated.
Registered by KateKintail of Burke, Virginia USA on 12/16/2010
Journal Entry 1 by KateKintail from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, December 16, 2010
Bought this at a library sale or a thrift store used book sale.

I don't think this is my kind of book, so I'll BookCross with it.

Unabridged
12 CDs

Journal Entry 2 by KateKintail at Fairfax Station, Virginia USA on Monday, March 28, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (3/28/2011 UTC) at Fairfax Station, Virginia USA

Including this in BigJohnLefty's CD Audio Bookbox

I hope it's enjoyed!

Journal Entry 3 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, July 31, 2011
I am taking this from BigJohnLefty's CD book box!
Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I neglected to journal these books from the CD bookbox! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, August 17, 2011
This book is going into BigJohnLefty's Another Audiobookbox. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 6 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Took this out of Booklady331's CD Only Audio Bookbox. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, July 03, 2013
What a story of love, commitment and duty. Kate Blaise's story about her and her husband Mike prior and during their life in military. I found it interesting, heartwarming, humbling and heartbreaking. Kate tells us, with plain spoken honesty, of her early years as a young schoolgirl, meeting/dating/marrying her future husband, their decision to serve our country together, and their life as they performed their military duties in Iraq. She goes on to describe the emotions they felt, sacrifices they made and what kept them going through all the difficult times. Kate and Mike's story will have the reader shedding a few tears as one follows this memoir.

Journal Entry 8 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, August 01, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/1/2013 UTC) at Neenah, Wisconsin USA

Putting this into BigJohnLefty's First CD-Only AudioBookBox.

Journal Entry 9 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Friday, October 04, 2013
Pulled this out of my audiobookbox when it came back to me....

will listen to soon....

Journal Entry 10 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Monday, January 04, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (1/4/2016 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Am putting this into an audiobookbox.... Hope this finds a good home!

Journal Entry 11 by weiterferne at Houston, Texas USA on Friday, January 29, 2016
I'll try to listen to this as a broaden my horizon experience.