First Lady

by Susan Elizabeth Phillips | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by RealBookWorm on 7/28/2003
Journal Entry 1 by RealBookWorm on Monday, July 28, 2003
My mother gave this to me to trade. I won't be reading it so it is available for trade.

From the back cover:

How does the most famous woman in the world hide in plain sight? The beautiful young widow of the President of the United States thought she was free of the White House, but circumstances have forced her back into the role of First Lady. Not for long, however, because she's made up her mind to escape - if only for a few days - so she can live the life of an ordinary person. All she needs is the perfect disguise ... and she's just found it.

With the entire nation searching for her, she meets a seductive man who has a secret of his own and an appeal that threatens to awaken the woman behind the national icon. With him are two orphaned little girls desperate for a family. Together, they'll take a journey across the heartland chasing their own American dream.

Journal Entry 2 by RealBookWorm on Wednesday, August 13, 2003
aliclynnk from Malaysia wrote and asked me to send this book as a RABCK. Since I have had people do that for me, I am paying it forward by sending this to her.

I mailed it today.

Journal Entry 3 by aliclynnk on Monday, October 27, 2003
Thank you very much, RealBookWorm! I received the book today ;o)

Journal Entry 4 by aliclynnk on Wednesday, February 25, 2004
passed the book on to a friend of mine.. hopefully she'll become a bookcrosser herself ;o)