The Painter of Shanghai

by Jennifer Cody Epstein | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by footomas of Marino, South Australia Australia on 12/14/2010
Journal Entry 1 by footomas from Marino, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Based on a true story, The Painter of Shanghai tells the captivating tale of one woman's journey from a life of prostitution to the art studios of Shanghai.

In enjoyed reading this and I hope whoever reads this next enjoys it too.

Journal Entry 2 by footomas at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/12/2013 UTC) at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

Releasing at Feb meet-up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingromneywing at Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Picked up at meetup - will go on TBR pile for now.

Journal Entry 4 by wingromneywing at Semaphore, South Australia Australia on Monday, June 03, 2013
A good read. While it says on the back it's based on a true story, I thought that was meant loosely so was surprised to see biographical info at the back.

Will be released soon

Journal Entry 5 by wingromneywing at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (6/11/2013 UTC) at Cafe Amore in Adelaide, Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

I hope this book makes someone's day. If it's not your kind of read, journal it, pass it on and join in the fun of watching books you have touched travel the world!

Journal Entry 6 by sgjim at Unley, South Australia Australia on Sunday, August 19, 2018
No one else wanted this book at the monthly BookCrossing meet-up in Adelaide (where we meet to swap books etc), so I took it for wild releasing.

Released 1 yr ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at St Andrews Hospital - South Terrace in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Being released on the bookshelves of the third floor patient lounge / family room