Rich Brother, Rich Sister

by Emi Kiyosaki, Robert T. Kiyosaki | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by tupaismum of St Leonards, Victoria Australia on 12/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by tupaismum from St Leonards, Victoria Australia on Saturday, December 11, 2010
Really enjoyed this book, very interesting people and lives.

Journal Entry 2 by tupaismum at Miami, Florida USA on Friday, January 07, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/7/2011 UTC) at Miami, Florida USA

Sent by Australia Post.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Friday, January 21, 2011
Thank you so much for this generous RABCK. This has been a book I've wanted to read for a while, so I really appreciate it. Funny thing is, it's only after reading the introduction that I realized that the author also wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad (though it does say so on the cover afterall). Anyway, I wasn't aware that he wrote that book, which I have a copy of. Now I wonder which one should I read first?

Thanks again, you are so sweet!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
A very interesting story indeed. Or should I say two stories? Coming from the same family, Emi becomes a Buddhist nun, while her brother Robert becomes a multi-millionaire through his Rich Dad Poor Dad financial education. One is rich spiritually, the other rich financially. Though Robert does seem to have a solid conviction and belief guiding his life too.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAzukiwing at Far East/Asian Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 15, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (8/15/2016 UTC) at Far East/Asian Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Putting into the Far East Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by freezone at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 19, 2016
this book made a brief stop at my home, as part of the Far East book box.

Journal Entry 7 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, January 21, 2018
The moment of detonation,

and then separation
a drift of two lines running parallel.