Burmese Days

by George Orwell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by davemurray101 of Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by davemurray101 from Lower Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, December 06, 2010
Replacement bookray copy... for

remaining participants

7. Tanamo from UK (international)

8. tootshelling from Germany (international) --Skipped - inactive since 2008-
9. tagesmann from UK (international)
10. stubee from UK (international)

11. livrecache from Australia (International)
12. cat207 from Australia (international)
13. tqd from Australia (international)

Journal Entry 2 by davemurray101 at by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/8/2010 UTC) at by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

posted to Tanamo for (hopefully) its final replacement journey.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 19, 2010
Safely arrived in Blighty. Thanks Dave.

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 02, 2011
Well written tale that made me extremely glad not to be living in Asia in colonial times. Will now pm tootshelling for an address so I can get the book travelling again.

Susequently given to understand that tootshelling is no longer active so I've pm'd tagesmann for an address now.

Journal Entry 5 by Tanamo at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 06, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/6/2011 UTC) at Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom

Mailed to Tagesmann today.

Journal Entry 6 by tagesmann at Kiveton Park, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Arrived safely yasterday.

Journal Entry 7 by tagesmann at Kiveton Park, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 12, 2011
I gave up on this. I tried my hardest as evidence by how long I held on to it. And for that I am really sorry. It was very selfish of me. The thing is, I wanted to read the story and was interested in what was going to happen. But I couldn't get into it and fnally gave up just after the hunt.