Eve of Darkness (Marked, Book 1)

by S.J. Day | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by laevina of Denver, Colorado USA on 12/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by laevina from Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, December 04, 2010
Urban Fantasy

Journal Entry 2 by laevina at Scifi/fantasy bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 04, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/13/2010 UTC) at Scifi/fantasy bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

off into the wild . . .

The third re-started book box U.S. BookBox Sci-Fi, Fantasy, & Horror
(aka Really, anything goes in that's sci-fi, fantasy, and horror)

forum post - http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/408367

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Taking this book out of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

I haven't heard of this author or series, but it looks really good!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, July 28, 2014
I decided not to read this one. I have too many TBR books, they are trying to take over the house.

This book is reserved for Perryfran's Horror/SciFi/Fantasy/Paranormal VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2014
This book was not chosen and the VBB has been discontinued so this book is available.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #3160 in Canton, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (2/5/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #3160 in Canton, Georgia USA

Left inside the Little Free Library for someone else to find. Enjoy the book!