The Highest Tide

by Jim Lynch | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by leith of Mentone, Victoria Australia on 12/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by leith from Mentone, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 3, 2010
Selected by my wife (meganh) as my kris kringle present - Merry Christmas to the recipient. I hope you enjoy the book - here is what she thought of it-

"A great story with lots of humour and suspense built around the story of Miles' family disintegration and the unique events in his small bay over one Summer.
I was amused by the teenagers fascination with sex and the research undertaken by them.
I was in suspense as Phelps was sinking into the mud in what appeared to have only one conclusion. I loved the depth of all the relationships - Miles with his babysitter Angie and his very old psychic friend Florence as well as his concern over his parents failing marriage.
And all this was sensitively described alongside the totally ridiculous appearances of many unique sea creatures - so many that had never been sighted in that area before. The growing celebrity of Miles was well balanced with life unfolding for an ordinary teenage boy."

Journal Entry 2 by kzel at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 29, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/29/2019 UTC) at Cargo Restaurant in Docklands, Victoria Australia

Taking along to the meet up today

Journal Entry 3 by lmn60 at Spotswood, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Will help this one keep travelling...