Fantastic Mr Fox

by Roald Dahl | Children's Books |
Registered by wal-89 of Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on 11/30/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wal-89 from Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
A nice children's story. Free with Nestle cereal.

Journal Entry 2 by wal-89 at BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/1/2011 UTC) at BookCrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending as a RABCK next week sometime :)

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 21, 2011
Got this in the post with another book as surprise RABCKs from the very generous WAl-89! Thank you very much. Can't wait to (re)Read this book book. Roald Dahl is one of my favourite authors. Plan to read and release.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 06, 2012
As a child Roald Dahl was my favourite author! I haven't read any of his books for far too long. Reading this has reminded me of what an absolute genius he is! I laughed so much reading this! I love Quentin Blake's illustrations too. They compliment the story so well. What a perfect partnership! I so want to have a binge on his books now. (Have to buy some to start with...)

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/24/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

It's about time this book gets to continue it's adventures. I know I've chosen an excellent home for it with DisneyFreakSam!

Journal Entry 6 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Excellent. Thank you so so much. You spoil me and dont worry about when you send them, I need to get reading to get ones back to you!! The postcard is fab by the way. Love it!!!

Journal Entry 7 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Thoroughly enjoyable book. I love the fact that the medicine for Badgers is Cider. Great little story.

Journal Entry 8 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 02, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (3/2/2012 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

RABCK. Enjoy

Journal Entry 9 by disneyfreaksam at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 02, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (3/2/2012 UTC) at Warminster, Wiltshire United Kingdom

RABCK. Enjoy

Journal Entry 10 by wingitalianeowynwing at Prata di Pordenone, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy on Thursday, March 08, 2012
Thank you so much! I'll read it to my little daughter, Agata :)

Journal Entry 11 by wingitalianeowynwing at I don't already know in Poreč (Parenzo), Istria Croatia on Monday, August 12, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/13/2013 UTC) at I don't already know in Poreč (Parenzo), Istria Croatia

Safe journey little book - I hope you'll make many new friends on your travels!

"Don't ever apologize to an author for buying something in paperback, or taking it out from a library (that's what they're there for. Use your library). Don't apologize to this author for buying books second hand, or getting them from bookcrossing or borrowing a friend's copy. What's important to me is that people read the books and enjoy them, and that, at some point in there, the book was bought by someone. And that people who like things, tell other people. The most important thing is that people read... "
— Neil Gaiman

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!