Lost in Rooville: A Novel

by Ray Blackston | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 11/30/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Australia + Woman + Ring + ??

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
This was a different experience -- what would otherwise have been chick-lit written from a guy's point of view and it wasn't all focused on sex. In fact, it was Christian-oriented and referenced sex only in an "after the wedding" format, which was almost shocking, but very refreshing. I didn't realize when I started it that this was the 3rd book in a series, but it didn't bother me too much. I felt that the book could stand alone, although I think I would enjoy the previous two books in the series. I didn't find it "laugh out loud funny" but it was also not over-the-top-unbelievable.

I will save this for the Wrap It Up bookbox which is headed my way shortly.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/12/2011 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to the Wrap It Up Bookbox started by bookstogive.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 28, 2011
This book returned in the Wrap It Up Bookbox #3 with the first line of:

"With apologies to the heat, what I remember most is the color of the dust". Thanks for including it!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018
I realized I still have this book on my shelf after meaning to set it free before, so I will find a new home for it shortly

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at Little Free Library #6127 in Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Released 10 mos ago (6/24/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #6127 in Springville, Tennessee USA

To the finder of this book: