A Drunkard's Path: A Someday Quilts Mystery (Someday Quilts Mysteries (Plume Paperback))

by Clare O'Donohue | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by 4thEstate of Montclair, New Jersey USA on 11/27/2010
Journal Entry 1 by 4thEstate from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 27, 2010
Wasn't terribly impressed with this one, I'm afraid. The plot was rather convoluted and a bit angsty, and the ending had a few too many deus ex machinas for my taste.

Journal Entry 2 by 4thEstate at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Thursday, February 17, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/17/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

Now on its way to eicuthbertson, who selected it from bookstogive's mystery VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by eicuthbertson at Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, March 04, 2011
Just received in the mail - thanks to 4thEstate!

Journal Entry 4 by eicuthbertson at Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 05, 2011
The ends were tied up a bit too neatly, I also thought. But, I liked the characters and the quilting parts. A good afternoon's read.

Journal Entry 5 by eicuthbertson at Surrey, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 05, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (3/7/2011 UTC) at Surrey, British Columbia Canada

Passing on to a quilt lover or two.

Journal Entry 6 by allenbee at Surrey, British Columbia Canada on Monday, April 04, 2011
Easy reading on the ferry.

Released 9 yrs ago (7/27/2011 UTC) at Waves Coffee - Columbia St in New Westminster, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at Seconds! Bookcrossing Meetup (Burnaby/New West). Come & join us!

When:
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:00 PM

Where:
Waves Coffee
715 Columbia Street
New Westminster, BC V3M 1B2

Releasing at Seconds! Bookcrossing Meetup (Burnaby/New West). Come & join us!

When: