Snow Crash

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 7/26/2003
Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Saturday, July 26, 2003
Haven't read this.

Released on Monday, August 04, 2003 at Controlled release in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA.

To millerbug

Journal Entry 3 by millerbug from Cortez, Colorado USA on Friday, August 08, 2003
Got this in the mail yesterday! Thanks a bunch. I've heard lots of great things about this book! And I can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 4 by millerbug from Cortez, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2006
A very interesting novel. For the most part, I enjoyed it. Lots of action and well developed characters. Because I'm not a computer genious, there were some things that I had a hard time wrapping my brain around. Oh well, We can't have everything right? The one thing that I didn't care for was the thirty something guy sleeping with a 15 year old girl. Not good. And accually, the only character that you know survives the whole situation is the said 15 year old girl. What happens to Hiro? Raven? Uncle Enzo? This book was some what left wide open for a follow up. Another question I had... What intentions did Uncle Enzo have for Y.T.? Was it to seduce her or was she going to be his prodigy? At any rate, this was a page turner, I had to force myself to put it down. And even though it leaves a ton of loose ends, I would highly recommend it!

Journal Entry 5 by millerbug at on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/11/2006 UTC) at

Happy birthday! Enjoy the book!!