Jacob (The Nightwalkers, Book 1)

by Jacquelyn Frank | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 11/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, November 22, 2010
From the back cover:

Since time began, there have been Nightwalkers---the races of the night who live in the shadows of the moonlight. Love with humans is absolutely forbidden, and one man makes certain to uphold this ancient law: Jacob, the Enforcer...

For 700 years, he has resisted temptation, but not tonight...

Jacob knows the excuses his people give when the madness overtakes them and they fall prey to their lust for humans. He's heard every one and still brought the trespassers to justice. Immune to forbidden desires, uncontrollable hungers, or the curse of the moon, his control is total...until the moment he sees Isabella on a shadowy New York City Street. Saving her life wasn't in his plans. Nor were the overwhelming feelings she arouses in him. But the moment he holds her in his arms and feels the soft explosion of her body against his, everything changes. Their attraction is undeniable, volatile, and completely against the law. Suddenly everything Jacob has ever believed is inflamed by the heat of desire...

Bring on the night.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, February 14, 2011
I loved this series of books. I am going to send all 5 from this series to my good friend JennyC1230. I think she will enjoy them too!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/14/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Wow! Thank you so much! This looks like a fabulous series, thanks for sending five books in the series. I appreciate you sharing your books with me!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, August 16, 2020
Wonderful supernatural romance. I am looking forward to reading more in this series.

Sorry it took me so long to read this, I plan to get it moving soon.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Pie Bar in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 15, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (10/15/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Pie Bar in Woodstock, Georgia USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library when I was going in to pick up a Peanut Butter Pie for my boss for Boss' Day! Enjoy the book.