Smiley's People

by John le Carré | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/21/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, November 21, 2010
1980 Bantam paperback of the 1979 #1 bestseller, Book-of-the-Month Club and Franklin Library selections, concluding the George Smiley saga. I found this copy yesterday in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1961 Call for the Dead [read 2009]
1962 A Murder of Quality [read 2010]
1963 The Spy Who Came In From the Cold [read 2010]
1965 Bread on the Waters (short story in Playboy) [read 2011]
1968 A Small Town in Germany [read 2011]
1974 Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy [read 2013]

Edit April 22, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2219 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 wks ago (4/23/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 7800 Sterling Drive at Lamp Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.