Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books

by Azar Nafisi | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 081297106X Global Overview for this book
Registered by rem_LovesOU on 11/20/2010
Journal Entry 1 by rem_LovesOU on Saturday, November 20, 2010
Courageous women reading western literature in the republic of Iran.

Journal Entry 2 by debbie4osu at Carrollton, Texas USA on Thursday, July 28, 2011
Caught this one from my sister, who loaned it to my mother first. Traveled to Tulsa, Oklahoma before returning to my home. Been wanting to read this one!

Journal Entry 3 by debbie4osu at Carrollton, Texas USA on Monday, June 04, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (6/4/2012 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

Giving this one back to my sister, so she can release it any way she would like :)

Journal Entry 4 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Friday, August 24, 2012
This book arrived yesterday as part of debbie4osu's Nonfiction VBB. I've been wanting to read this one for a while. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2013
I finished this book in May. A great memoir, and I learned much about Iran's history as well. Thanks for sharing, debbie4osu!

Journal Entry 6 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Monday, December 18, 2017
I am mailing this book as part of iwillrejoice's ABC Authors Book Ring - US version - Letter N.

Journal Entry 7 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Arrived safely today. I've actually read this one before, so I'll be looking for a new home for it soon.

This concludes my ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter N. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 8 by wingiwillrejoicewing at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 02, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/2/2018 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released to BooksandMusic in Washington state via booklady331's ABC VBB. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, January 14, 2019
Received! Thank you so much for mailing it again, sorry for confusion the first time.