One Day

by David Nicholls | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by seayork2002 of Carlingford, New South Wales Australia on 11/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by seayork2002 from Carlingford, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Sending it on

Journal Entry 2 by chocdrop at on Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Thanks for granting one of my wishes, seayork2002. I look forward to reading this book.

Journal Entry 3 by chocdrop at Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 04, 2012
This is an odd book. I found that I didn't particularly like either of the characters and yet I wanted to keep reading to find out what happened.

I liked the idea of looking at just one day a year to see how people's lives had changed.

Journal Entry 4 by chocdrop at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/4/2012 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Posting to Bazil74 as a surprise RABCK as it was on her wishlist. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by Bazil74 at Heaton, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, January 06, 2012
Wow! I've just received this book in the post! What a suprise! Thankyou so much chocdrop - can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 6 by Bazil74 at Heaton, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, March 11, 2012
Really quite enjoyed this book, although not sure about the ending. I liked the idea of the story being told by catching up with the main characters on the same day each year, just didn't like the end.

Journal Entry 7 by Bazil74 at Whitchurch, Shropshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 02, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/2/2012 UTC) at Whitchurch, Shropshire United Kingdom

Posted to a fellow bookcrosser. Hope you enjoy it x

Journal Entry 8 by pjm65 at Whitchurch, Shropshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 04, 2012
Arrived safe and sound. Thank you Bazil74 for sending me this book, looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 9 by pjm65 at Whitchurch, Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012
Liked the concept of this book, looking at one day every year. A time period and settings that were familiar and sometimes easy to relate to. But, as Bazil74 was, I was a little disappointed by the ending, found it a bit unnecessary. Overall though I enjoyed it.

Thank you Bazil74 for sending this book to me, appreciate it. Now available for anyone who would like it.