In Search of Ethics: Conversations With Men and Women of Character

by Len Marrella | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 1932021310 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
2009 DC Press trade paperback, Third Edition revised and expanded. I found this copy two days ago in the free books pile on the porch of Montclair Library. It appears unread, and in excellent condition.

Edit December 27, 2018: This was a bit interesting. It is kind of rooted in Western ideals, but in a vague kind of way. I found it interesting that it did touch on the wickedness that is inherent in Islam, in a way that was pretty insightful a decade ago, but would probably not be tolerated today, when Islam has become much more embedded in the West as a force that does not tolerate any true critique. I currently have this ranked at #1107 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 4 mos ago (12/28/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 20 Homeglen Lane in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.