The Mother Goose Book

by Nina Barbaresi | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Sfogs of Rolleston, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/16/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Sfogs from Rolleston, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 16, 2010
A collection of nursery rhymes.

This book is one of a box of books given to me by my aunt and uncle, to register and pass on to someone who would like them.

Journal Entry 2 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (11/18/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Sent as a RABCK to hakkalina~!! Enjoy :D

Journal Entry 3 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Thursday, December 2, 2010
Got it, got it, got it!! Thank you so much for sending it, this is a so lovely picture poem book. :D I entered for it since its title was tempting, and yes! it is so cute, colorful book, in which there are little poems on every pages... Hickory, dickory, dock this is the one I have already heard, I think it was in sing form... :))

Journal Entry 4 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Friday, August 5, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (8/6/2011 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

It is time to go on... The book is travelling to its next reader!

Journal Entry 5 by Ossiefry at on Monday, September 12, 2011
Arrived safely. Thanks for sending these lovely books, they couldn't have arrived at a better time! :)