Undead and Unworthy

by MaryJanice Davidson | Romance |
Registered by HoserLauren of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 11/15/2010
Journal Entry 1 by HoserLauren from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 15, 2010
Received this as a birthday present from my mom.

From Amazon:
Since tying the knot with Sinclair, like hasn't been all marital bliss for Betsy. Sinclair has been perusing The Book of the Dead, Betsy's being hounded by a ghost who's even more insufferable in death than in life, and a pack of ancient vampires has decided to pay an unwelcome visit.

Journal Entry 2 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 06, 2013
Queen Betsy is back in the 7th book of the series. All the regular players are there, her husband Sinclair, his secretary Tina, Betsy's friends Marc and Jessica, and the cop Nick that can't stand Betsy. Betsy soon finds out that the Fiends they have been given live blood and are starting to come out of their animal_-like trance. They find out that Betsy is the one that kept them living off cow blood, even though she saved them from being killed, and set out for revenge.

This series started going down hill around book four and I think book seven is probably the worst of them all. It's not really about anything, there isn't much whitty banter, and hardly anything happens. It would be nice if Betsy made an effort to understand her abilities and control them, rather than trying to pretend she doesn't have any. This would make for a better plot line and more interesting of a story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 08, 2013
This book is with me :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, August 15, 2013
Betsy, Queen of the vampires has some fiends that want to kill her. Why? Cause she saved their butts and started feeding them cow blood instead of the real stuff. Really!

At the same time her dead step-mother has decided to haunt Betsy. Why? We don't know.

This is the weakest plot I have ever seen with even weaker dialogue. I hate giving up on a series but why bother.

Journal Entry 5 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 18, 2013
This book is back with me!!

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren at Little Free Library - Dixie in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 02, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/2/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - Dixie in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience.