Eclipse, Book 2 of Star Shadow

by Louise Cooper | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by campuscopy of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 7/25/2003
Journal Entry 1 by campuscopy from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, July 25, 2003
From the back cover...

'Three times I've compiled those damned lists, and I am running out of names. But he still wants more. More souls for his experiments. More lives to be wasted in the pursuit of this vain, useless, futile hunt!'
First Magus Vordegh's maniacal obsession to destroy the heretic cult at any cost was running out of control. As the atrocities increased, and the gods remained indifferent to pleas for sanity, the convictions of even Chaos's most devoted servants were beginning to disintegrate. Faith seemed meaningless; trust impossible. The world was going mad.
Benetan Liss's faith was cruelly tested on the night he was pitched into the mayhem of Vordegh's latest and most savage reprisal. His choice was stark. Obedience or death: there was no third way. Or so he believed, until one violent event brought him into direct conflict with the heretics - and the unearthly source of their power...

Released on Friday, July 25, 2003 at Campus Copy Centre opposite U. of A. in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Released on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at Campus Copy Centre opposite U. of A. in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Journal Entry 4 by Merenwen from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 20, 2004
I will be starting to read this today as I only have a few pages of book one left to read. I'm finally getting into this trilogy; took a bit though.

Journal Entry 5 by Merenwen from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 27, 2004
I'm finding this trilogy intriguing in the way it deals with good and evil themes; more specifically, the blurring of these distinctions.
I don't want to say too much till I've read the third book and see where Cooper is taking me. A note, I'm not too thrilled at the way this book ended, but we'll just have to see why!

Journal Entry 6 by Merenwen from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 03, 2004
I'm releasing this to fellow bookcrosser, Spriggans.

Journal Entry 7 by Merenwen at on Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Released on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at Fellow Bookcrosser in Edmonton, Alberta Controlled Releases.

Given to Spriggans

Journal Entry 8 by Spriggans from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 10, 2004
Well now you know why she refers to my ever mounting TBR pile. And .. it's not as though I'm not reading, but I get friends giving me books to read (to be given back to them) because they are sure I will enjoy it. One young friend eagerly asked me for every morning whether I had started her book yet - so it became a priority and I am too caught up to read something else at the moment.