Beach Road

by James Patterson, Peter Y. de Jong | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 11/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, November 10, 2010
An op Shop find, perfect for a beach release in Tasmania.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Painted Cliffs in Maria Island, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/18/2010 UTC) at Painted Cliffs in Maria Island, Tasmania Australia

Whilst visiting this beautiful National Park Island, I left my book at the spectacular Painted Cliffs; perched high up on a shelf and protected in a bookcrossing bag. Hope an interested explorer of the cliffs finds this and takes it with them - and good reading to you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia on Monday, November 22, 2010
The novel is a bit contrived, but I thoroughly enjoyed it the more because of the circumstances of finding it, on a remote island off Tasmania.

Journal Entry 4 by johnhcrighton at Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia on Monday, November 22, 2010
This is my first time and I inadvertently entered an anonymous entry reportingthat I had 'found' this book. I have finished reading it but will wait until I find an 'interesting' place before releasing it. It will be difficult to find a place as novel and intriguing as the painted cliffs!

Journal Entry 5 by johnhcrighton at Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia on Monday, June 20, 2011
I found this book and later relased it in the south island of new zealand (in April 2011). I attempted to record that information on the site but sadly that information seems to have disappeared. I do hope someone find the book and enjoys it also.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Phuket, Phuket Thailand on Monday, February 27, 2012
27/02/2012
Phuket Town, Thailand, found it at ON ON hotel...