Atonement

by Ian McEwan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by FeistyPom2Love of San Ramon, California USA on 11/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by FeistyPom2Love from San Ramon, California USA on Sunday, November 07, 2010
I'll be mailing this book off to my Netherland's book pal as I saw it on her wixhlist!!

Journal Entry 2 by FeistyPom2Love at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (11/12/2010 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Mailing off to my Netherlands book pal... Happy Reading!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Friday, November 26, 2010
And another wishlist book in my mailbox today! Despite the strike of the postal services (the letter part that is) I got mail :-)
Thank you very much again for this book. Looking forward to reading it!! I also love the BC-postcard & the bookmark. You're a great book pal!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Reserved for Debbie4osu as a winner in my "Help me pick my next read-RABCK"

Journal Entry 5 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, May 01, 2011
I'm feeling kinda sad now, to have to write that I did NOT get through a book that has been on my wishlist quite some time. A book, that was generously sent to me by my book pal in the US.

Well, at least I've tried....

Journal Entry 6 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, May 05, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (5/5/2011 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Like I said in an earlier JE, this book will continue its travel back to the USA, this time to Debbie4osu. She's one of the winners of my 'Help me pick my next read-RABKC" and this is the book she picked.
I'm sorry that I have to say that I did not like the book as much as I expected / hoped. I do hope it will make (many) new friends on its journey.

I wish you lots of reading pleasure with this book you requested! Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by debbie4osu at Carrollton, Texas USA on Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Excited to get this book as a RABCK from Totje2. Haven't read any of Ian McEwan, but looking forward to trying a new author.

Thank you again for you generosity with the book and the postcard!!

Journal Entry 8 by debbie4osu at Carrollton, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/31/2012 UTC) at Carrollton, Texas USA

I have finished this book for a while, and wanted to pass it on to another BC er instead of wild release. This book is a part of foxyfiona's Olympic Exchange, and will be sent to South Carolina to southernfryed. Hope you like it!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, August 04, 2012
This book arrived today along with another book and a Choclolate bar-yum! I will eat it while watching the 2012 Summer Olympics! Thanks debbie4osu!

7/30/2015
The first hundred pages, I kept debating putting this book. Loved the story, didn't like the ending (the 1999 part). I will probably never read another book by this author as he is way too wordy. I do want to see the movie. I'm pretty sure it would make a great movie.

4/1/2016
Reserving as my "I" entry in the alphabetical authors bookring.

Journal Entry 10 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/7/2016 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped in the mail

Journal Entry 11 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, January 02, 2017
I took this book from the abc bookring--"I" authors.

I don't plan to read the book, but I shall find a new home for it.

Journal Entry 12 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, February 20, 2017
This book has been donated to the General Literature VBB organized by bookstogive.