Book of the Dead

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 11/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky , as your referring member.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire area.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at The Red Lion Public House in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 14, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/15/2011 UTC) at The Red Lion Public House in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meet-up. If not taken home by another bookcrosser it'll go on the bookcrossing table in the pub.

Journal Entry 3 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Picked this up at the Fosters Booth meet-up.

Journal Entry 4 by millycat at Dolphin Cafe in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/8/2011 UTC) at Dolphin Cafe in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Adding to the OBCZ shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/14/2018 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Sent off as a surprise RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 16, 2018
Arrived safely today. Thank you very much for this surprise RABCK!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 04, 2019
It’s been a while since I last read a book in this series so wasn’t sure what to expect. It was a bit snappier than I remember them so maybe a break did me good!

Reserved for the winner of the RABCK Sweepstakes.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, February 25, 2019
The book arrived today. Thank you for the book and the bookcrossing supplies. I am sure I will enjoy this one. I like the series.