Charmed And Enchanted: Charmed\Enchanted (The Donovan Legacy)

by Nora Roberts | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SeeLifeMarvels of Pensacola, Florida USA on 11/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by SeeLifeMarvels from Pensacola, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 03, 2010
From my friend Lisa who had a wonderful Halloween party and a basket of books for the taking.

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."

Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Released 8 yrs ago (8/15/2011 UTC) at NAS Pensacola Portside Gym/Movie Complex in Pensacola, Florida USA

On the bench outside.

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, SeeLifeMarvels, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!