Otherland: City of Golden Shadow Bk. 1

by Tad Williams | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dancesports of Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on 11/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Dancesports from Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, November 02, 2010
making this one available as it is an extra copy.

Journal Entry 2 by Dancesports at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, November 04, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (11/4/2010 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Another spare book that really should be traelling.

Journal Entry 3 by Mozette at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, November 10, 2010
What a tome of a book! It's so thick and lovely-looking I can't wait to read it. However, there's so many others before it... that it'll have to wait in line for its turn. Until then, thank you very much for thinking of me and sending it to me for read, Dancesports. I'll get my nose into it sometime next year.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 12, 2020
Arrived in a Book Bag from Mozette, will take to our next meet up

Journal Entry 5 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (11/25/2020 UTC) at Two Doors Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 6 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 26, 2020
book 1 of Otherland; Young people are having their minds stolen in cyberspace, part of a crooked scheme to create a new virtual reality. A black South African teacher and her brother try to save the children.
Picked up for my SciFi friend if she wants it.

Journal Entry 7 by AnonymousFriend at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, November 29, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (11/29/2020 UTC) at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia

Release #146 for 2020 ...

Journal Entry 8 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, December 08, 2020
This one was picked up at the meet for me, unfortunately I already have a copy, so this one is available for others to read.

Journal Entry 9 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 17, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/18/2021 UTC) at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia

For the next meet-up release.

Journal Entry 10 by Cudgee at Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 18, 2021
From a big bag of books to pass on....