Jed the Dead

by Alan Dean Foster | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 10/31/2010
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 18, 2010
Texan Ross Ed Hager was just looking for a quiet place to eat his lunch while he headed to California; he wasn't expecting to find a dead alien...especially not one with so much personality!

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 31, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/31/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This offbeat offering from Alan Dean Foster is off to explore new worlds by way of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, & Horror bookbox. Released for Jare's Chills & Spills challenge, DragonGoddess's What's In A Name challenge, and my D for December challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Taking this book out of laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

This looks like something Douglas Adams or Christopher Moore would write. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 03, 2011
My Review: This book was a lot of fun! It's a mixture of sci-fi adventure with a bit of The Blues Brothers humor thrown in. This would make an excellent campy sci-fi B movie.

If you like this book then you would probably like something by Christopher Moore such as: Practical Demonkeeping or The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror.

You might also like The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by: Douglas Adams.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Rogers, Arkansas USA on Monday, April 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/18/2011 UTC) at Rogers, Arkansas USA

Sending to my friend Heather who likes to read sci-fi, as well as Douglas Adams books. I told her she can give it to someone else after she reads it.

Enjoy the book!