Four Blind Mice

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 10/29/2010
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, October 29, 2010
I received this in a bag of books from a freecycler. One of Patterson's earlier Alex Cross books and well written. Since I read and enjoyed this book many years ago, I am registering and making it available for others to enjoy and share their thoughts.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Saturday, October 30, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/30/2010 UTC) at Flanders, New Jersey USA

Surprise Wishlist RABCK to Jayebirck. Enjoy!
|Sent as part of the 2010 RABCK Release Challenge!|

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know when and where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Jayebirck at Dallas, Texas USA on Friday, November 12, 2010
Yea! I returned from a weekend camping to trip to a pleasant surprise-- 6 James Patterson books sent to me from dvg! Wow--Awesome!
I am placing this on Mt. TBR to be read very soon.
You rock dvg!

Journal Entry 4 by Jayebirck at Dallas, Texas USA on Thursday, August 08, 2013
Another excellent Alex Cross book by James Patterson. I recently went on a Patterson reading tear and now have 7 Patterson books to set free! Thanks for sending this to me dvg! I'll be releasing it tonight at book group, where we all are Patterson fans. Once it falls back into my hands again, I'll do an actual wild release and return to journal that.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by Jayebirck at Panera's at Pleasant Run Rd and HWY 67 in Cedar Hill, Texas USA on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/8/2013 UTC) at Panera's at Pleasant Run Rd and HWY 67 in Cedar Hill, Texas USA

Hope you'll decide to join bookcrossing if you are not already a member. If you would be so kind as to journal this book's continuing journey after you finish it, I would really appreciate it.
Happy Hunting!