Cyclops

by Clive Cussler | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, October 25, 2010
1986 Pocket Books paperback of the NYT Bestseller. Cover art by Tom Freeman. I probably received this copy new way back when as a gift.

I can let this go after I read:
1973 The Mediterranean Caper [read 2014]
1975 Iceberg [read 2020]
1976 Raise the Titanic! [read 2007]
1984 Deep Six [read 2021]

Edit October 23, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2095 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (10/24/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 20 Homeglen Lane in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.