Patriot Games (Jack Ryan)

by Tom Clancy | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, October 25, 2010
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Released 8 yrs ago (10/25/2010 UTC) at Wrap it Up Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Heading out in my Wrap it Up Bookbox #2 where books are selected from the first line. Happy Travels!

Found one of my books?

All the books I release are yours to keep, and do whatever you want with them. All I ask is that you record a journal entry on this website for them, at the very least just to say you found it.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may well be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Check the forum posts on the website at www.bookcrossing.com, and come join us!

Journal Entry 3 by dreammer at Batavia, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 27, 2011
I took this out of the wrap it up bookbox #2. I may have another copy somewhere on our numerous bookshelves but I don't know at the moment so we are going to keep this copy until we find the other or it is read. We will then pass it along. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 4 by dreammer at Batavia, Ohio USA on Thursday, February 11, 2016
Passing along since it hasn't been picked up off our tbr list. we will be adding to a local lending library.