Flipped (Paul’s Books #7243)

by Wendelin Van Draanen | Children's Books |
Registered by PaulsBooks of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 10/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by PaulsBooks from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, October 24, 2010
Paul’s Books #7243

Journal Entry 2 by PGO-Books4all at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, October 24, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (10/24/2010 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book is going into KiaraNala29's Young Adult Bookbox! Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 07, 2011
Taking this book out of KiaraNala29's Teen/Pre-teen/YA Bookbox.

I haven't heard of this author, but this book looks interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, April 14, 2011
Book Description: An unputdownable novel about questioning what you believe in and believing in what you feel. Bryce has always known how he feels about Juli. She is weird. And dangerous. She has a certain way of looking at him which has freaked him out since the first time she hurled herself into his life. Juli has a tendency to do that. She throws herself into things she believes in, whether they're people or projects. Or trees. Juli has always known how she feels about Bryce. He has been walking around with her first kiss for years. It's those bright blue eyes. She would love it if he ever reciprocated with even a tiny echo of her enthusiasm. Luckily she's always busy anyway - raising chickens, trying to protect a tree, visiting her uncle, cleaning up her yard. But then Juli discovers Bryce has betrayed her trust and is a coward. A chicken. She is forced to re-consider her feelings. Is he really that great a guy? Meanwhile, everything Bryce thought he believed is slowly being turned on its head. And what he once found annoying in Juli has become fascinating. Is it too late - or can the relationship between them be flipped?

My Review: This was such a fun book! I really enjoy reading teen/young adult books sometimes. I liked how different the same events played with Bryce and Juli. They alternated chapters so it was a really interesting way to write this book.

My favorite quote from the book: "There's nothing like a head strong woman to make you happy to be alive."

I'm going to offer this book to my friend Heather, she likes teen books and her daughter will probably want to read it as well.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Rogers, Arkansas USA on Friday, April 15, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/15/2011 UTC) at Rogers, Arkansas USA

Sending to my friend Heather in Arkansas, I think she and her daughter will enjoy reading this book. Happy Travels!