Echo Burning (Jack Reacher)

by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 10/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, October 24, 2010
Purchased from Goodwill because Dad i Libri loves this author, but of course, he read this already! So, now it's set aside for sharing through BookCrossing.

From the author's website: "... When a gorgeous, desperate housewife opens the door of her air-conditioned car to Reacher when he's hitchhiking in the high heat of a Texas sun, they end up taking the ride of their lives."

Offered as a RABCK. See this forum post:
WONDERFUL AUTHOR RABCK! Lee Child's Echo Burning

Added Oct 27, 2010: RABCK to BookLady331 who will then send it along to NMReader! Happy Traveling, Book! Happy Reading, BookCrossing Friends!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Thank you, Dove-i-libri, for the book. It was fun to meet and talk today. I enjoyed catching up on your boys and your move. I will send it along to NMReader when I finish. It will be my next book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, January 03, 2011
It was a quick read, but a little too out there. If I lived in Texas, I would have been offended by how the author represented the entire state. Anyway it is off to the NMreader.

Released 10 yrs ago (1/3/2011 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Enjoy! For KTM, RABCK, reduce my TBR release challenges 2011

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, January 10, 2011
It has arrived. I am looking forward to reading. I have just finished my first Reacher novel (Worth Dying For)

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2011
As I am trying to catch up on rings/rays at the moment, I am going put this on my reserved shelf for the time being.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 14, 2012
Well it only took eleven months for me to read this book.

Once I started the book, I found it hard to put down. Lee Child writes fast past adventure/thrillers that are at the perfect tempo to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I can't wait until it is time to read his next book

Thanks for sharing the book.

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (6/18/2012 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Sending this on as a RABCK to someone who had it on their wishlist.

Delivery Confirmaion #: 0312 0860 0001 3907 3872

Enjoy

Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 11:08 am on June 21, 2012 in LITTLESTOWN, PA 17340

Journal Entry 9 by kiyoteefoxx at Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 21, 2012
Recieved this book a while ago and took it to my in-laws place at the shore then forgot it so I lacked the BCID to journal it. Now it made it back home to me and I can journal it. So sorry for the delay, am now reading it and loving it. Thanks so much to NMReader for thinking of me :D