Night

by ELIE WIESEL | Nonfiction |
Registered by luffliffloaf of Akron, Ohio USA on 8/27/2003
Journal Entry 1 by luffliffloaf from Akron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Incredible book. Got it when I was in college. I've registered it to send to a new friend in Portugal who is interested in information about Auschwitz.

Journal Entry 2 by luffliffloaf at on Friday, August 29, 2003
Released on Friday, August 29, 2003 at to fellow bookcrosser in postal release, postal release USA.

Sending it to Witchie in Portugal.

Journal Entry 3 by Witchie from Espinho, Aveiro Portugal on Wednesday, September 03, 2003
I just got this book on the mail, from luffliffloaf! I'll say more when I read it! Thanks, luffliffloaf! : )

Journal Entry 4 by Witchie from Espinho, Aveiro Portugal on Wednesday, December 10, 2003
I finished this book a long time ago... I was thinking of reading it once more, but I didn't really felt like it, as it is such an impressive book...
I was in Auschwitz this summer and got a better perspective about the Holocaust. Of course, when I say a better perspective I don't mean a real perspective. Had to heve lived it to know, I think. But there, you can almost feel those things you read and heard about...
So, this book brought that all back. And it was much heavier than it would have been half a year ago.
Thanks for the chance, luffliffloaf!

Journal Entry 5 by Witchie from Espinho, Aveiro Portugal on Wednesday, December 10, 2003
As luffliffloaf sent this to me as a RABCK, I decided to turn it into a bookring. For now, I have to people signed up, but I am waiting for some more!

1. shroomi - Portugal
2. senorag - USA (Mississipi)
3. yourotherleft - USA (Pennsylvania)
4. Arjay1977 - USA (California)
5. Zyana - Portugal
6. fio-dagua (Maia)

back to me!

Journal Entry 6 by Witchie at on Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Released on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 at Mailed to another bookcrosser in Espinho, Envio Postal/Postal release Portugal.

And the bookring is finnaly getting started! The book is already on its way to meet shroomi!

Journal Entry 7 by shroomi on Friday, April 30, 2004
I got this book by mail today! Thank's Witchie!
To be read after the one I'm reading now. It won't take long, I hope!

Journal Entry 8 by shroomi on Monday, May 10, 2004
I've just finished it... Thank's, Witchie, for sharing!

How could all this really happened?! I've read other accounts by jews who survived concentration camps, but I always fell the same agony. May this horror never happen again!

To be sent to senorag as soon as possible.

Journal Entry 9 by SenoraG from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New Jersey USA on Friday, June 04, 2004
Received this today at my new house. Yiipppeee. I will get to it as soon as possible. We just moved in and I am sorta covered in boxes at the moment. Please be patient. Thanks so much for sharing.

Journal Entry 10 by SenoraG at on Thursday, June 17, 2004
Released on Thursday, June 17, 2004 at BOOKRAY in n/a, n/a Controlled Releases.

Going to yourotherleft who is next in line. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 11 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, June 21, 2004
This came in the mail today. I'll read it and pass it on as soon as I can. Thanks!

Journal Entry 12 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Just finished this yesterday. It's the kind of book that really just makes you speechless with horror at the kind of atrocity these people had to endure.

Thanks for sharing, Witchie. I'll be sending this out to the next in line today.

Journal Entry 13 by Arjay1977 from Escondido, California USA on Thursday, August 05, 2004
Recieved book from yourotherleft, one of my favorite pieces of literature... and history. Wiesel has borne witness. I also recommend "All Rivers Run to the Sea" as well as "And the Sea Is Never Full". Will be passing it along the book ray.

Journal Entry 14 by Arjay1977 at through mail in -- Controlled Release --, Porto Portugal on Thursday, August 19, 2004
Released on Thursday, August 19, 2004 at through mail in Controlled Release, Porto Portugal.

Releasing through international mail to next bookring member... happy reading!

Journal Entry 15 by Zyana from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Friday, September 24, 2004
Received today. Will read it asap and pass it on to fio-dagua.
Thanks Arjay1977 for sending it to me.

Journal Entry 16 by Zyana from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Saturday, September 25, 2004
Remarkable little memoir. Nothing in it surprised me nor added to my knowledge of the concentration camps reality during the WWII, but it was a touching piece of writing.

fio-dagua has recently moved to Spain and has requested to be removed from all the rings she had signed up for so I'll be either releasing this book into the wild or sending it to another BC.

Journal Entry 17 by Witchie from Espinho, Aveiro Portugal on Sunday, January 23, 2005
This book is back home! I don't know the future will bring, but for know it will stay with me.