Murder Past Due (Cat in the Stacks Mystery)

by Miranda James | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 042523603X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Ri of Cincinnati, Ohio USA on 10/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Ri from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, October 08, 2010
There's a cat in the stacks...

...and he makes the purr-fect partner for a librarian-turned-sleuth.

Everyone in Athena, Mississippi, knows librarian Charlie Harris-and his Maine coon cat named Diesel that he walks on a leash. They also know his former classmate-turned-famous bestselling novelist, Godfrey Priest.

But someone in Athena took Godfrey off the bestseller lists- permanently, and with extreme prejudice. Now, Charlie and Diesel must browse through the history section of the town's past to find a killer.

I got this one knowing that someone who be interested in it in the cozy swap, but I am not really a cat person, so I'm sending it along unread. Enjoy, LoriPed!

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, March 11, 2011
Received this in the mail today and being a cat lover I can't wait to give this new series a try. Thanks for sending it to me.

Journal Entry 3 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2016
This was a good first book in a series that I might read some others from. Sending it along to Jenny who selected it from a Mystery VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Thank you for sending from the VBB! This looks like a good read.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 02, 2017
My Review: I read this one last July, but forgot to journal it. This is a fun cozy mystery series. I like Charlie Harris and his cat Diesel.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 08, 2017
This book is reserved for the 18th Round of: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.