The Sweetest Taboo

by Carole Matthews | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by karen07814 of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on 10/8/2010
Journal Entry 1 by karen07814 from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, October 08, 2010
Dear Reader

Welcome to BookCrossing, especially if it is your first time here. I am really pleased that you found this book. It is a gift from me to you. If you wish you may hold on to it, but I hope that you will pass it on, either to a friend or loved one, or by leaving it to be found again. That way our book will be on an adventurous journey which we can follow as it gets passed along.

In the meantime, did you read the book? What did you think of it? Also, what do you think of the idea of BookCrossing? Feel free to write any thoughts when you come back to make a journal entry for this book.

While you are here, why not take a look around our website? It is completely free to register, it is safe and spam free and, if you do join, you will receive email alerts when this book is found again. I would be delighted if you wish to mention me, karen07814 , as the member who introduced you.

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 2 by karen07814 at The Layer Fox Pub in Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, November 18, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (11/18/2010 UTC) at The Layer Fox Pub in Layer de la Haye, Essex United Kingdom

over to you

Journal Entry 3 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Whoops! I went to journal this book and I realised that I forgot to write a journal entry after I first picked it up from The Layer Fox Pub on Christmas Day 2010. We had a nice turkey roll and a bowl of soup in the pub, and before it filled up with locals, I was able tp get near the Bookcrossing Bookcase and fill it up with books I had brought with me from The Netherlands. I took some tiny books from the shelf, and a couple of normal-sized novels, this being one of them. I was using a mini netbook in my hotel room, which kept blacking out, and so, making any journal entries was touch and go, and very difficult. I obviously missed this book out. I'll put my review of this book in a new journal entry, or this one will be too long. Here's a blurry pic taken of the Layer Fox pub as we were driving away from it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Amazon Editorial Review:
Falling in love isn't easy. Sadie Nelson ought to know -- she's got two men to choose from and neither one is hassle-free. First there's Gill McGann, a Hollywood producer who's flown her from a grey day in London to sun-soaked LA in order to win her heart. He has more to offer Sadie than she could ever have imagined...Then there's gorgeous actor Tavis Jones, whose sense of fun makes Sadie feel immediately at home. But can they ever be more than just good friends? The longer she leaves it, the harder it gets, and Sadie's about to discover that in LA anything can happen...

What did I think about this book?
This was a quick easy read, and the ending didn't surprise me. I had to keep reading to make sure that Sadie chose the right man. I rated this book with 5 stars. I will be releasing it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchamonix44wing at Albert Heijn in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, January 08, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (1/8/2011 UTC) at Albert Heijn in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands

Today was the first day for weeks that I could walk in the street without all that hard ice covering the side streets and carparks! Wonderful, the big thaw has happened at last! We went to the Albert Heijn supermarket in Nieuwstraat, and my husband was grateful that I wasn't holding on to his arm for dear life for fear of slipping over! To celebrate the big thaw, I took this book along to the supermarket and I left it on the packing table at the front of the shop. I had to put a couple of Dutch labels on the front cover to catch the eye of anyone stopping at that table! I also put the Dutch support site URL inside the book, but hopefully, whoever finds this book and takes it home will understand enough English to be able to read it. It's a nice story, and if you are the finder then I wish you many hours of reading pleasure!

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.
Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44. as your referring member.

Keep Them Moving 2011 Release Challenge January - April