The Devil Gets The Better of Love

by Hande Altayli | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpippiswing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 11/17/2016
Journal Entry 1 by wingpippiswing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, November 17, 2016
If the devil didn't get the better of love, ordinary people wouldn't stray, the most innocent wouldn't become sinners and the good wouldn't do evil deeds.
With all the courageonly youth can provide, Aslı jumps head first into an impossible love. She falls in love with Ömer, her aunt's lover, and in doing so forgets all about societal rules, morals, her conscious and all shame. In the beginning, she doesn't even care that her lover is married. But after bouts of jealousy, questioning, dreams and disappointments, she escapes. Years later, just whenshe thought she had become a mature woman, she once again sees Ömer.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpippiswing at Authors from unusual countries, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, November 17, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/17/2016 UTC) at Authors from unusual countries, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

My one-off Turkish book is going to mail to start its journey to the winner of the Authors from unusual countries sweeps! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Monday, November 28, 2016
Interesting!
- and you are right, Turkish is not the staple read in Norway either.

Journal Entry 4 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
What can I say? I do not normally read romance or chick lit - and reading this I was reminded of why. I could not relate to Asli and her so called problems what so ever. I got irritated by the way she behaved; what kind of girl will not press charges if her boyfriend beats her senseless? And what about all the makeup?
However, interesting to see that this kind of literature is the same wherever you come from. Thank you for sharing, I do not as yet know what I'll do with the book. I know I will not wild release it where I am - in the south of Denmark the German tourists do not read a lot of English!

Journal Entry 5 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/5/2018 UTC) at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway

A kitten - Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingzimortwing at Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Monday, September 10, 2018
Thank you. The book came in the mail today. I have never heard of this author before. So we´ll see what this is later.