Player One: What Is to Become of Us (CBC Massey Lecture)

by DOUGLAS COUPLAND | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 10/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, October 07, 2010
Bought this one at the Winnipeg Airport (airport treat!) on my way to TO for WOTS. I had to buy it. I'd inadvertently left the book I intended to read on the plane in my checked luggage.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, June 23, 2011
Read a little bit on the plane...interesting so far, not sure if like the characters though.
Update:
Finished reading when I got home to Winnipeg. Verdict: I never did develop a fondness for any of the characters. I know that lots of people like this book, but for me it was just "meh". A sad commentary on what is to become of us. Or maybe we're already there.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPooker3wing at York Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, June 27, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (6/27/2011 UTC) at York Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

on the parking meter outside 390 York Avenue.

To the finder of this book:

This book was released for the Canada Day release challenge in celebration of Canadian books and authors. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Canada Day!

Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know or even release it back into the wild as I did. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!