Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

by Christopher Moore | Humor |
Registered by Flambard of Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on 10/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flambard from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 06, 2010
What a witty, touching and funny book! I've been reading it to my teddy bear (Mohammed Jesus Buddha Siva Gaia Jahweh Zeus Beckham III) every night before we've gone beddy-byes and I must say we have both enjoyed it enormously! Though it has to be said that he has got a little obsessed with the song on page 206 and it's a bit disconcerting having "If I only had a schlong!" bawled in your ear just as you're trying to drift off into the arms of Morpheus (or whichever of that bunch is on duty that night). His brother (On Me 'Ed Beckham) has taken to impersonating kamikaze rabbis and shouting "Torah, Torah, Torah" at anyone with a beard (especially my Aunt Jane, which she finds rather upsetting). Anyway, Merry Xmas everyone! Right, I'm off to find some goats to disembowel in honour of the Winter Solstice....

Journal Entry 2 by Flambard at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/12/2010 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To South Africa

Journal Entry 3 by klaradyn at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Thursday, October 21, 2010
Arrived today. Thanks so much, flambard, I look forward to reading this one!

Journal Entry 4 by klaradyn at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Thursday, December 23, 2010
Christopher Moore is a comic genius. MUST find more of his books to read. I really enjoyed this one. There is a gem in just about every paragraph. Thanks for this RABCK, flambard.

Journal Entry 5 by klaradyn at A Touch of Madness, Nuttall Rd in Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Thursday, December 23, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/21/2010 UTC) at A Touch of Madness, Nuttall Rd in Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa

At the OBCZ.

My book #50 for the Keep Them Moving challenge 2010.

Journal Entry 6 by snufkin81 at Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa on Saturday, February 12, 2011
Picked up at the OBCZ after the meetup today.

Journal Entry 7 by snufkin81 at Hout Bay Coffee in Cape Town - Hout Bay, Western Cape South Africa on Saturday, February 11, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/11/2017 UTC) at Hout Bay Coffee in Cape Town - Hout Bay, Western Cape South Africa

Inside with the magazines.